The Beta version of the Upmesh Mobile Dashboard is now available! Simply use the urls below in your web browser on your mobile device to access the mobile dashboard.
- SG: m.dashboard.upmesh.io
- MY: m.dashboard.upmesh.my
- PH: m.dashboard.upmesh.shop
- TH: m.dashboard-th.upmesh.io
Below are features included in this first release:
- Switch from desktop to mobile version and vice versa.
- [FB/IG] Create products.
- [FB/IG] View Post & Quick Sale.
- [FB/IG] View detailed statistics (pending amount, pending orders, paid amount, total paid orders, bidder list).
- [FB/IG] View comments & copy cart links.
- [FB/IG] Create a manual cart from customer comments.
How to Switch between Mobile & Desktop Version
In both the mobile and desktop versions, you can now see the option to switch from desktop and mobile version and vice versa.
If you access the Desktop version (dashboard.upmesh.io) using a mobile device, you will be asked if you want to switch to the mobile version after logging in successfully.
You don’t need to log in again when switching between desktop vs. mobile version (applies for the same device and browser).
How to Create Products
- Go to “Post Management” > Click “Create Product”.
- Fill in all product details > Click “Create” to save.
How to View Posts & Activate Quick Sale
- On the “Post Management” tab, you can see your Facebook and Instagram posts.
- Click “Quick Sale” to activate the system to capture comments.
How to View Detailed Statistics
Through the Upmesh Mobile Dashboard, you can also view detailed statistics on each post.
On “Post Management”, select the post > you will see 5 active buttons below:
- Total comments: click to see detailed comments.
- Total Bidders: click to see Bidder List.
- Total Users: to display the total number of users.
- Statistics: click to see pending amount, paid amount, total pending orders and total paid orders per post.
- Advanced Settings: click to see your associate products and product groups.
How to View Comments & Copy Cart Links
- Select post on the “Post Management” tab.
- Click “Total Comments” to see all of your customers’ comments.
- Click the “Copy Cart Link” button to get the cart link.
How to Create Cart from Comment
- Click “Total comments” on your selected post to open “Comments Management”.
- Click the “Green Cart” icon.
- Click the “+” button to increase product quantity, then click “☰+” icon to add the products to cart. *Please note that you will need to always click "☰+" button after increasing product quantity to add product to cart.
- Swipe up to see the product details of newly added products.
- You can also increase and decrease product quantity as well as delete products from here, click “Submit” to confirm.
- Go back to the “Comment Management” tab to copy the cart link.
Please sign in to leave a comment.