This feature will allow sellers to send reminders to all customers who have existing pending orders to prompt them to check out.
- Only available on FB messenger
- Sellers can send the reminder maximum up to 3 times
- Payment reminders can only be sent within 24 hours after the customer clicks on the View Cart button
On “Pending Orders”, there is the Remind (all) button. Please enable Notification in Message Management to activate this feature.
How to Set Up Payment Reminder
1. Go to “Advanced” > “Message Management” > click “Accept” to allow the dashboard to send a Payment Reminder.
If you click “Reject” > the checkout message remains unchanged and you will not be able to send the checkout reminder. To enable it, click “Notifications” > toggle on “Enable Notification”.
If you toggle off, then the old cart out message will apply.
2. To start setting up the Payment Reminder, go to “Message Management” under “Advanced” > choose “Notifications”.
3. There are currently 3 default notifications, sellers can change it according to their preference. We will send the reminder in sequence to customers.
IMPORTANT: You need to have different variations of your reminder messages to avoid being marked as spam by Facebook.
4. After enabling the notification and clicking accept to update the checkout message, the check out message will be updated with the View Cart and Checkout button on the customer’s side. The default checkout message will remain if you do not change anything.
This is the cart out message that will be received by your customer. When a customer clicks on the View Cart button, the 24 hours window to send the Payment Reminder will start counting down.
How to Send The Payment Reminder
1. After all is set, go to “Pending Orders”.
2. Tick the boxes and click the Remind button to send a reminder to the selected carts.
3. Click the Remind (all) button without ticking anything to start sending reminders to all of your pending orders. The status for sending a payment reminder will be refreshed and the status will be changed to Reminded 1 time if the system managed to send the reminder successfully.
If you click the Remind (all) button again, then the reminder status will increase up to a maximum of Reminded 3 times.
You can click on the reminder status under the customer’s name to see the Payment Reminder Logs.
Status of Payment Reminder
- If a customer has already clicked on the View Cart button and there is no status under the customer’s name, you can send the Payment Reminder and the time limit (24 hours window) to send will start counting down.
- If you already sent the Payment Reminder, then the Reminded 1/2/3 times will show and you can click on the status to see the Payment Reminder Logs.
- If a customer hasn’t clicked the View Cart button then you won’t be able to send the Payment Reminder and the status will be Unable to remind.
- If more than 24 hours passes after the customer clicks on the View Cart button, then you won’t be able to send the Payment Reminder and the status will be Unable to remind.
- If the cart status is not under pending, then the status will be Unable to remind because we can only notify customers on their pending orders.
Please sign in to leave a comment.