This guide is for merchants to use the Lucky Draw (Purchaser and Liker Draw) feature when using the Upmesh Live Streaming App.
Beside the Lucky Draw feature under the “Advanced“ menu, there is now a new section that allows merchants to conduct the Lucky Draw on the Upmesh Dashboard and display the winners on the Upmesh Live Streaming App.
Here’s how to launch the feature:
1. Start a livestream using the Upmesh Live Streaming App.
2. Open "Post Management" on the Upmesh Dashboard > Select your current Live Post and click "Quick Sale"
3. Scroll down to “Lucky Draw” under the “Upmesh Live Streaming App Settings” section and select “Type of Lucky Draw”
4. Click “Start” to begin. You can choose between "Purchaser Draw" or "Liker Draw".
- Purchaser Draw: To draw names of customers who have made a successful bid in the live.
- Liker Draw: To draw names of customers who like the live post.
Note: LNS ("Like and Share") Draw functionality is pending facebook's permission review. We will release it once we have the authorization from Facebook!
5. Click “Pick A Winner” to start the draw. A short demo video will be auto played to show you how the animation will look like on the Upmesh Live Streaming App.
The system will randomly pick a name from the list of eligible customers.
6. The name of the selected winner will appear on the Upmesh Dashboard screen, click “Pick a Winner Again” to draw another name.
Upmesh Live Streaming App Interface
After starting a draw on the Upmesh Dashboard, the animation will appear on the Upmesh Live Streaming App and the winner will be displayed on screen. These animations can be seen by both you and your audience.
Please sign in to leave a comment.