This guide will cover how to select winners for the Purchaser and Liker draws.
- Head over to the "Lucky Draw" section under “Advanced”. You will see 2 different lucky draws as follows:
- Purchaser Draw: To draw names of customers who have made a successful bid in the live.
- Liker Draw: To draw names of customers who have liked the live post.
Note: LNS ("Like and Share") Draw functionality is still pending facebook's permission review. We will release it once we have the authorization from Facebook.
2. Select the lucky draw type you are using. You can choose between Purchaser or Liker Draw. Click “Start”.
3. A list of your posts will appear. Select the post that you want to choose a winner from. If you do not see your post, try refreshing it with the "List" button
*Please note that only posts with quick sale turned on can use the lucky draw function.
You will see the following interface:
A. “Refresh” button to refresh the list of qualifying participants.
B. “View” button to see the participants’ names.
C. “-” / “+” button to decrease / increase the number of winners.
D. “Start” button to begin the draw.
E. “Checkbox” to allow/prevent a duplicated winner in the next draw.
- If “Allow duplicated winners for next draws” is ticked, winners in the consecutive draws can be repeated.
- If “Allow duplicated winners for next draws” is un-ticked, winners in the last draw will be excluded in the following one.
4. Press “Start” to select the winner, then the name(s) of the selected winner(s) will appear on the Upmesh Dashboard screen.
Lucky Draw Multiple Winner Configuration
Now, you can set the number of winners before starting the purchaser or liker draw.
- Maximum number of winners is 6.
- The number of winners must be less than the number of actual likers/purchasers.
- If the actual number of likers/purchasers is less than 6, the maximum number of winners allowed to be selected is equal to that number.
Once the draw has been started, merchants need to wait for 30 seconds to start a new draw.
* The “Reset participants” button is only visible when the checkbox “Allow duplicated winners for next draws” is NOT selected.
When the “Reset participants” button is selected, all participants, including those who have been excluded from the previous draws, are able to join the draw again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.